Use OneDrive to create and store up to 1TB of your classroom data in the cloud with the ability to view on all your devices.
If you want to download the mobile app, it is the ‘OneDrive for Business’ app you need to get to connect with Glow O365 and not regular OneDrive, which is a different product for personal use.
- Upload and store documents, images and videos securely in the cloud
- A massive 1 terabyte of storage is available to all Glow users via OneDrive
- Create Word/Excel/Powerpoint /OneNote documents straight from OneDrive
- Download the mobile apps (OneDrive for Business) for tablets/smartphones to view OneDrive content
- Sync OneDrive with your PC for offline access. (PC only)
- Use Microsoft Document Connect for Mac OS syncing
- Share resources with a variety of other Glow users