Changes have been made to the Glow login process to make it easier for staff to reset their own passwords.
For teaching staff
The quickest, easiest way to reset your password is to do it yourself. To use this facility you must have previously set up an alternate email address within your profile and verified this.
Follow these simple steps to reset your password:
- Click on the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link on the Launchpad
- Enter your verified email address
- From your alternate email address, click on the link provided
- You will then be asked to supply a new password
- You will then be asked to login with the new password
If you haven’t yet set up your alternate email address then you will have to get your RM Unify administrator to re-set your password for you. Use this link to send an automated email with your password reset request to the right contact for your establishment.
If you haven’t yet set up your alternate email address then you can do so once successfully logged in to the Launchpad. If you click on your user id at the top right of the Launchpad and take the ‘My Profile’ option:-
- Enter a valid, alternate email address
- RM Unify will send a verification email to the alternate address
- Open your email and click on the link provided (If you can’t find the email, try having a look in your Junk mail)
- Your alternate email account will then be validated (note that if you are not logged in when you click on the email link, you will then be asked to log in first)
- You will now be able to use the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link as detailed above
Teaching staff can reset passwords for individual students or groups of students and they should be your first point of contact. If for any reason this is not possible then please use this link to send an automated email with your password reset request to the right contact for your establishment
- Key Contact information per Local Authority can be found here