Blogging Bootcamp Signup Open

blogging-bootcamp-560

You can now sign up for the Blogging Bootcamp.

You can sign up in several ways, choose what is easiest for you, it doesn’t matter how you sign up.

The Bootcamp will get you started with a class blog or boost an existing one.

This online bootcamp will start on the 16th February. 10 weeks, or so, of blogging fun and learning.

The bootcamp will take you through creating a blog, adding features and a range of blogging activities. Classes will have the opportunity to link up with other glow blogs and the world wide blogging community.

Each week there will be ‘technical’ tips, blogging challenges and discussion points that can be carried out in your classroom and on your blog. You can do as many of the activities as you like and classes can suggest activities for the bootcamp too.

What you need: a class (or at least an interest in being involved with classes that blog), somewhere to blog (glow for example). No technical knowledge needed.

While most of the technical support will be aimed at glow users the bootcamp is open to any classroom.

Primary teacher. I like blogs, podcasts and the internet. More here http://johnjohnston.info/blog/about/

Tagged with: ,
Posted in News
2 comments on “Blogging Bootcamp Signup Open
  1. I have a blog set up on wordpress for the Early Years Class. Would I be able to link this with a glow blog? If so I’d be interested in signing up. Thanks.