It’s the Scottish Learning Festival on 23rd and 24th September and we’re going to be there to provide updates about Glow and demonstrate the many features on offer. Join us at the Glow Connect stand (B25) at the entrance to the exhibition hall where we have a schedule of short, special interest slots planned over the two days including:
- Microsoft (11.30 on Wednesday and 2pm on Thursday)
- Twig World (12.30pm on Wednesday and 11.30am on Thursday)
- BBC Scotland (2pm on Wednesday and 12.30pm on Thursday)
- RM Education (4pm on Wednesday and 10.30am on Thursday)
We have organised four seminars with a focus on Glow and digital learning, some of which will include presentations from schools so you can see first-hand how Digital Learning and Teaching is being used in schools across Scotland. These seminars include:
- Digital learning in secondary schools (3pm on Wednesday – seminar code L1D)
- Digital learning for younger learners (4.15pm on Wednesday – seminar code L1E)
- National digital story telling (9.30am on Thursday – seminar code K3F)
- Glow Blogs (12 noon on Thursday – seminar code K3H)
We are also participating in a new learning through technology showcase area.
We’d love to see you at SLF but if you can’t make it along we will be covering the events on Glow TV.
Register today for the Scottish Learning Festival.