The Glow Meet service is powered by Adobe Connect. Every time Adobe Connect is used for connecting Glow users together, someone has to act as host. A host sets the room up and has the rights to manage other users within the room – this could include making other people in the room a host too.
Follow these steps to become a host:
- The first thing to do is get your account recognised as a host account within Adobe Connect
- This needs to be done only once and then you can host as many meetings as you wish
- To set yourself as a host make a request to your own local authority helpdesk to ask them to log a call with email@example.com to get your account set up as a host account
- Please ensure you have your username, your home establishment (i.e. school) and your role as this will be needed to get you set up
- Once this has been done you will receive a response confirming you have been set up as a host
- To find out how to set up a Glow Meet, have a look at this guide
This process is currently open to any adult within Glow. For more information about Glow Meet and Glow TV, have a look at the Glow Help Hub.