iOrienteering

Small - iOrienteeringiOrienteering allows us as educators to enhance learners experiences of outdoor education through the use of technology. Once set up it will engage learners with Orienteering, develop a wide range of Significant Aspects of Learning, promote IDL and provide you with the context for a flexible learning environment.

So join us on Thursday 8th October at 3.45pm to find out more about this exciting Outdoor Education experience – Register now in Glow TV.

If you unable to join us for the live event you can always catch up with the recording at another time – Glow TV’s Watch Again.

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Glow TV, Watch Again
4 comments on “iOrienteering
  1. Jo Clark says:

I am currently running an i-orienteering IDL with my class that has a final aim or creating digital orienteering courses for locals and visitors as well as the children to access in and around Port Ellen on the Isle of Islay. We received funding to but equipment, and I would really like to speak to the organisers of this event to get more information and help and ideas for the technical aspect. We have purchased Ipads and a Garmin Itrex and have experience using QR codes. It would be great if someone could get in touch and offer advice.

2. Fraser Agnew says:

Hi Jo. Your idea sounds great. If you have any specific questions regarding the technical side please join the Glow Meet or if you can’t feel free to email me directly on agnewf55@mgfl.net