There will be a new release on the Glow Blogs Service on Tuesday 28th February 2016 between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm. We expect that the service will be unavailable for only a few minutes but should be considered at risk for the whole period.
Following are the main components of the release in addition to minor bug fixes and routine backend maintenance work.
- Blog admins will receive email notifications of any comments on their blog posts if they have chosen to receive them.
- Blog admins will be able to view analytics data related to their blog.
- Upgrade to WordPress version 4.7.2.
- New themes – WordPress 2017 and Make Designer
- Retiral of Default and Classic themes
Help will be added for this change in the Glow Blogs Help blog once the functionality is live.