Glow Scotland

PLCSBANNER

The National Professional Learning Community has moved!

The National Professional Learning community that was on old Glow has been turned off (3rd October).   The functionality has been improved and most of the relevant shared items that were on the CPD Central site have been moved across to its new location on O365 at http://tinyurl.com/pnw8fg3

Handy Guide

wordiconThe PLC team has produced this handy guide to help Glow users with PLCs. To go with the handy guide, there is also a handy shortened link that should be easy to remember:

http://bit.ly/nationalplc

PLCSPARTNERSA key element of the National PL community is the involvement of partner educators.

As a partner educator, if your account was provisioned as a role type of “guest” you will not have access to this new location by default.  We have not migrated your account as we are implementing a new process to record who has access when it was granted.  Additionally we are introducing a policy that will expire your account at the end of each academic year.  This can be re-enabled with a phone call or email to your local friendly Glow Key Contact who can raise a ticket with RM. The reason for this is to ensure that accounts that are not being used are not active for any longer than they need to be.

How do partners get a guest account?

To get an account created there will be an online form that will need to be filled out by a Glow Key Contact or Education Scotland person with a Glow account.  Once this is done an account will be created for you and you will be emailed the details.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but please know your continued contribution is important to us and we will strive to make this process as painless as possible and communicate often.

Kind regards

Glow Team

6 comments on “Glow Scotland
  1. lucy says:

glow is cool

2. I wish I could say the same, can’t find where to register; the site keeps asking for my login details and I don’t have any yet.

3. Tom Gregory says:

Your login details are provided by your school, you need to be a member of staff or pupil in a school or working for local authority or other education body to have access to Glow. See the page “How do i get a login” for more information.

4. molly says:

how do you actually get a new login in password and username ???

5. hannahmallon says:

we are learning about china its fun sometimes

6. aimee wardlaw says:

I cant get into my glow. my primary never used it an I need it for my homework at high school.