Go paperless with a digital notebook
Keep all your class notes together and collaborate with other learners/ teachers using OneNote online.
- Create a OneNote digital notebook from your OneDrive by selecting ‘+new’
- Stay organised by adding multiple sections and pages
- Share your notebook with other users for collaboration
- Groups of learners can work together to collaborate on activities and projects
- Teachers can provide instant feedback on learners’ creativity
- A new way for learners to create together through simultaneous editing
- Plan trips with a group of organisers, collaborate on projects or just organise your class notes instead of carrying folders and jotters
- Use the apps for IOS, Android and Windows 8 to create OneNote notes on the go
- IOS OneNote app now lets you add video, audio and documents into your notes and upload them to your Glow OneDrive using the OneDrive for Business app.