The web apps in Office 365 give users Word, Excel, OneNote and Powerpoint programmes that work in your web browser.
Collaboration in real-time so that you can see who else is editing a document when you are
- Groups of learners can work together online to collaborate on documents
- See who is editing the document in real time
- Teachers can provide instant feedback on learners’ creativity
- A new way for learners to create together through simultaneous editing
- Embed documents and presentations in sites
- Live-authoring notifications available in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- OneNote online makes it super-easy to stay organised and work together on projects